SUPERFLOW VS pump from Pentair
The perfect pump for pools requiring a pump of 1.5 HP and less
SuperFlo VS pumps reduce energy costs by up to 80% * compared to traditional pool pumps. With high-end features like a 24-hour real-time clock and an intuitive interface that displays watts and rpm, they are easy to program and use. Thanks to the SuperFlo VS pump, you can enjoy substantial savings on your utility bill. Perfect for replacing standard pumps. No other company can meet our performance in the field and our proven reliability, so you can count on many years of reliable service. No wonder we were surpassing sales of all variable speed pumps.
- Only variable speed pump currently on the market offering an intensity of 115 / 208-230 V and a single-phase capacity of 50/60 Hz. Rated operating voltage from 110 V to 230 V.
- Ideal for the standard pool requiring a pump up to 1.5 HP.
- Three operating speed settings in addition to an override function.
- Direct and superior replacement of the Hayward® SuperPump®.
- It is one of our Eco Select® product brands - one of Pentair's most efficient and environmentally friendly appliance choices.
* Savings based on the use of a variable speed pump compared to a 12-hour pump operating at an average rate of $ 0.16 per kWh in a 20,000-gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, power, rpm, hose size and length, model, service factor, and service life. other hydraulic factors.
Hayward® and Super Pump® are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc.
PENTAIR SALT CHLORINATOR
Turn Table Salt Into Water-purifying Chlorine
IntelliChlor uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively and automatically. It provides the same sanitation performance as harsh chlorine additives without the drawbacks. There’s no need to buy, handle and store chemicals.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell-life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low-water-temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale buildup to maximize cell life
- Communicates with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Automation Systems
With IntelliChlor, you can choose from one of five sanitizing levels. Just push the button, and you’re done. Plus, IntelliChlor eliminates the need to buy, carry, store and handle chlorine. It also means no more spills, odor, stinging eyes or irritated skin.
IntelliChlor seamlessly interfaces with Pentair automation systems. If you are adding automation and a chlorine generating system at the same time, opt for a Pentair IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Control System with built-in IntelliChlor for ultimate convenience and savings.
BIOSHIELD UV system
- A convenient kit containing the products of a once-a-week maintenance program in three steps: Silk Smart Sticks Sanitizer, Banish Algaecide and Smart Shock Treatment.
- The kit contains the quantity to use of all the products and all the necessary directives.
- he products work best when added to the skimmer.
- Visual indication of the state of the lamp
- The high-performance low-pressure UV lamp operates at lower temperatures to conserve energy.
- The high density polymer with a removable cap provides easy internal access.
HIGH PERFORMANCE POOL AND SPA HEATER
Lightweight and Efficient for Indoor and Outdoor Installations. Max-E-Therm is the lightest heater in its category, with best-in-class energy efficiency*. It features an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout and a six-position control panel for easy operation.
- Lightweight—lightest heater in its class
- Easy to switch—change gas sources with installation of separate orifice
- Environmentally friendly—all units are low NOx
- Rustproof housing—sleek, matte-black enclosure is made of Dura-Glas®, an exclusive Sta-Rite® material that handles the heat and weathers the elements
- Lower operating costs—84% efficiency rating, rated first in its class for highest energy efficiency
- Custom or retrofit—directly connects to Sta-Rite System:3® Mod Media Filter or easily fits other systems
- Certified for outdoor and indoor installations
- Top-mounted control panel has a large format digital display and 360-degree rotation in any direction for easy viewing
- Control panel indicator lights pinpoint heater or system conditions, which can save money through faster troubleshooting (if required)
- Certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards for air pollution exhaust
- Heater enclosure is made of Dura-Glas®, an exclusive Sta-Rite® thermoplastic resin that handles the heat and weathers the elements
Max-E-Therm heaters have a high efficiency rating, making the heater extremely economical to operate. It is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
The fast-heating Max-E-Therm heater is specially designed for faster warming of your pool and spa. A perfectly balanced mixture of fuel and air is ignited in the combustion chamber, which produces the optimal temperature for faster heating.
Max-E-Therm’s easy-to-read, conveniently positioned control panel is simple to program with a large format digital display and 360-degree rotation in any direction for easy viewing. Plus, the control panel indicator lights pinpoint heater or system conditions, which can save money through faster troubleshooting.
PROWLER® 920 - Automatic pool cleaner
High-speed Scrubbing Provides the Ultimate Deep Clean for Your Pool!
The Kreepy Krauly Prowler 920 Robotic Inground Pool Cleaner offers a superior level of cleaning, scrubbing and vacuuming all the way to the tile line. With two brushes, including one active brush that spins at two times the speed of the tracks, a single LED light and the ability to customize the filtration level, just plug in the Prowler 920 and watch it go to work.
- All-surface deep cleaning with a powerful, high-speed scrubbing brush
- Fast and easy debris removal with a top access filtration basket
- Select from a large or fine debris filtration cartridges
- Programmable daily cleaning schedules with a built-in weekly timer
- The Prowler 920 cleaner’s high-speed scrubbing provides the ultimate deep clean for your inground pool. Your pool’s walls and floor get deep-scrubbing and powerful vacuuming action, all the way up to the tile line.
- Prowler 920 offers dual-filtration options. It comes with separate mesh baskets made for either large or fine debris, so you can customize the filtration level or do a lightning-fast swap out during preparty touchups.
- The cleaner’s top-access filtration basket makes for fast and easy debris removal, and the built-in weekly timer lets you program daily cleaning schedules. Prowler 920 is built to minimize effort, so you can spend more time enjoying your pool with family and friends.